1 Baton + 10 Countries + 150 Seconds = Riley’s World Twirl

It took us 131 days to travel around the world. Watch Riley twirl through 10 countries in just 2.5 minutes.

17 comments

1. Uncle Ray · · Reply

You’re so smart and talented. I wish I had done something like that when I went half way around the world. I’m very proud of you.

2. susan payne · · Reply

I love this! my two faves: the first Italy one (the scarf story came to mind) and the Sydney AU part where you can catch the little “ouch” at the beginning! love you guys!

1. Yes, I love the little “ouchie” part too. Riley really ought to create a video of the outtakes. Now that would be hilarious–like when a rogue baton toss almost took out an entire family at the Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur!

3. Absolutely Fantastic. You would make a great film editor in Hollywood. I have really enjoyed MY around the world tour – from my recliner… Love, Papaw

4. This is beyond cool. Welcome home!!!!

5. Natalie · · Reply

Love. Love. Love. So adorable!!!

6. ma865@bellsouth.net · · Reply

awesome!!! what a great way to see your trip…thru the eyes of a smiling twirling girl.!

7. April Jeff · · Reply

Love it and bet I know where you got the idea! Great job Riley!

8. Janet Phelps Rutherford · · Reply

I have enjoyed your travels and a big thanks for sharing your trip. I am a high school classmate and friend of your grandfather Russell and Janet.

9. sally moon · · Reply

WOW riley! totally cool! the world is more beautiful now because your sweet self has been in it!

10. Ha! Loved it!

11. Carol M Oneill · · Reply

Loved every minute of your trip. Carol O’Neill

Sent from my iPhone

12. Jen Gray · · Reply

love it! so cute…

13. I am so impressed! I couldn’t twirl that stick in any country!!! What a fun recap of an amazing journey.

14. How creative are you!!!!!!! Loved it! Loved all the posts and almost hate that it is over as we loved reading them!! But, we love having you guys back even more….. Think I even saw you grow in the video. Definitely bigger now. Thanks for sharing your life in the past few months with all of us! You are a VERY special girl with a lot of special gifts to share! Keep it up!

15. Cutest video EVER! This was such a BRILLIANT idea! And girl, you got some skills! LOVE LOVE LOVE. So glad you had this experience and you are back at HOME SWEET HOME.

16. Anne Dauphin · · Reply

That was awesome!

What do you think? We'd love to hear your feedback.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s